Friday, March 27, 2020

Searching for the Perfect Song

Today I met up with my partner for Alessandro for the portfolio project. We came upon an agreement to use a popular song made by the Vampire Weekend called A-Punk. We understand that in order to use this song in the video, we need to ask permission by whoever licensed this song. With a little bit of digging, I came across Beggar, one of the licenses of the song. 

With this knowledge, I decided to email them a personal/formal letter giving them all the necessary information about what the project is and asking for permission to use the song.
I hope that I will get a reply soon just so Ale and I would be able to know whether or not this is the song to use, or if we have to go and look for another song that would fit the genre like this song did.

No comments:

Post a Comment