Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Group Meetings

So today I had been assigned to meet up with my peers in order to get feedback about my idea on my film opening. We all had completely different ideas about our film openings which was great because it gave me the opportunity to see different tactics and methods of camera shots, mise en scene, etc. Not only that, but I was given tips to make my film opening be the best it could be. Feedback is always important to grow and become better, which is what I needed for this film opening.

So I presented my idea to the class and what I came across to be my most difficult obstacle for the film opening is to not make it cheesy since a dramedy regarding teens can easily become cheesy. Avoiding obvious cringe tactics in dramedies is essential for the opening to play out correctly. Overall the group liked the idea that the opening is showing two teens clean after a party they threw even though the movie doesn't revolve around the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment